Are you a prepper? You might be if you:
- Grow a kitchen garden.
- Have a well-stocked root cellar and/or walk-in pantry.
- Buy food and household supplies by the case when they're on sale.
- Keep chickens in your backyard (legally or otherwise).
- Wear a Swiss Army Knife or Multi-Tool on your belt even at church.
- Carry a first-aid kit in your purse.
- Find it difficult to move about in your garage because it's packed with camping gear and survival supplies.
- Know what a "Go Bag" is and have at least one handy.
- Own the latest edition of James Talmage Stevens'
Making the Best of Basics.
The Prepper-Upper is published weekly by
James Talmage Stevens and Sharon Iezzi.